Saturday, November 27, 2010

Introducing David Robert


On October 29th, our middle daughter, Tara, made us grandparents for the first time! She gave birth to a little boy named David Robert, (named after both grandpas). He weighed in at 7 lbs, 10 oz and was 19 inches long. As you can see from the attached picture, he was born with quite a thick head of hair. I was so blessed to be able to be in the United States for his birth and then to enjoy snuggling with him through the holidays. I've always heard that being a grandparent is wonderful, and I do have to admit. . .I LOVE IT!

I am so thankful for the family that God has given me and for the pleasure of being able to experience the pure joy of having a grandchild. There is just something truly special about holding your childs child. I look at this little guy and my heart melts.

Thank you Lord!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Congrats on becoming a Grandma!

That picture of you two is precious!